[pianotech] RPT Credibility and "Status"

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 12:35:29 PST 2008

I have been following this conversation and have not gotten involved, but
now I will. I started tuning aurally in 1964. About 3 1/2 years ago I
decided to try the cyber tuner. I wouldn't give it up for the world. It's a
great tool, but for the life of me, I don't know how anyone can do a really
good tuning without using their ears along with it. In my opinion, ETD's
can't do the job consistently without aural tuning skills.

my 2 cents

Al G