[pianotech] PT Credibility and "Status" (pianolover 88)

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 21:27:38 PST 2008

Nope. RESULTS are the only thing that count. A guy with RPT status and tunes only by ear is still human, and thus subject to inconsistency and miscalculations like anybody else. Does it guarantee that he/she will be a 100% perfection at all times? The only "credential" that matters to me or my clients, is the quality of my work; not just tuning, but everything else, from simple repairs to complete restorations. It's like being a certified black belt in karate. Does than mean you can kick anyone's ass in a street fight who is not a karate expert? In some cases maybe, but there would be plenty of guys-who never had formal training in fighting-who could wipe the floor with them. Results, results, results. Location, location, location.

I let my work speak for itself. So far my loyal customers very much like what they've been hearing!

Terry Peterson
Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Going to the extreme...on just ONE wheel!"