[pianotech] how's business?

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Fri Dec 19 11:05:11 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Sivak"
> Has anyone noticed a slow down in business, due to the state of the
> economy? With all the talk of reduced consumer spending for Christmas, I
> wonder if this has affected your business.
>
> Tom Sivak
> Chicago

All autumn it was business as usual and when a slow down was brought up on
this list, I thought, not here.  However, my first two weeks of December
were disasterous!  I guess it took a while for our 'island' to catch up with
the rest of the world.  Really.  There is a certain attitude here of 'can't
happen here' or 'not in Rockport'.  Now that the holiday is nearly upon us
though, it seems that EVERYONE  wants their piano tuned IMMEDIATELY.  I was
booked up for this week and have several jobs next week.  Of course I'm sure
that this has all happened because of the letter I wrote to Santa asking for
more work for Christmas.

Well, it never hurts, lol.

Debbie L.