[pianotech] Tuning contest proposal

pgmilkie at juno.com pgmilkie at juno.com
Sun Dec 21 09:27:59 PST 2008

As much as I'm enjoying watching Mr H get clobbered on this respectble forum, why is he even on the list? Is he an associate member? If he is, I guess he can still pursue this concrete shoes diatribe. Otherwise, I'm requesting the list manager to scrub away..

I second this motion:

Mr.H you are not worthy of being on this list. Ptg is about learning and
sharing knowledge.

Paul Milkie
Vegas Chapter