[pianotech] how's business?

MPianotex at aol.com MPianotex at aol.com
Sun Dec 21 10:58:44 PST 2008

In NY actually Queens which is a borough and Long Island, I found that this
season seemed to be reasonably busy, although many of the people had not
responded to have their pianos tuned all year.
I too hope that things will improve.
Happy holidays from NY
Marty

In a message dated 12/20/2008 7:46:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,