[pianotech] Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukka!

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Dec 22 02:18:09 PST 2008

On 12/21/08, Raymond Irving <rirvingbas2 at mac.com> wrote:
> I second that with all my heart. May your false beats be few, may your
> 9 foot Hamburgs be many, and may your appointment books be full to
> overflowing.
>
> Happy Holidays from Severn, Maryland. If anyone can spare some snow
> for Christmas, send it down!
>
> Ray Irving

We've got plenty here in Iowa, as you can see, so I'll pack up what I
can and distribute it along the way to Philly, tomorrow and Wednesday.
It should spill as far away from the PA Turnpike as MD...
Look for my red sled... er... pickup on Christmas Eve day.
;-}

Merry Christmas, all.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT