[pianotech] Dampp-Chaser Brochure

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Mon Dec 22 06:30:04 PST 2008

I was just curious as to what everyone thought of the new DC brochure shown on p. 7 of the Dec. journal.

I am not sure how I feel about that.  Maybe I read into things too much, but if someone told me that I can now keep my piano on pitch constantly, I would probably get the sysem and never call my piano tuner again.  And then when my piano did start sounding out of tune, I would call my tuner and tell him that it was a false statement he made about "constantly".

Did I jump the gun here?  Do any of you have the brochure?  Maybe the inside explains more about regular piano tunings.

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com