[pianotech] RPT exam?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Dec 23 07:29:20 PST 2008

Thanks, Ray.

Just wanted to say that if you mention a great tool, video, or whatever,
that it is very helpful to include a website, phone number, contact person,
something that will enable us to easily do more research on what you are
recommending.

I just searched the Randy Potter site, http://www.pianotuning.com/, and
couldn't find the video you are describing.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802