[pianotech] Bridge Pin Drilling Angle

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 21:47:54 PST 2008

Hi Paul
  Yes, I don't find the compound angle needed unless it's in the treble near the under cut. In that case leaning them out is probably just insurance . Otherwise I drill with the lean along the notch line & whistle a happy tune.
 Dale

Thanks for the information, and I'm curious about the compound angle. Why did you do that? What were you trying to achieve?

Paul