[pianotech] Question of Protocol; was: but will it split

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Sat Dec 27 11:08:02 PST 2008

I couldn't have said it better myself.

In fact, D-Love stole that from me; he placed, by remote control when
I was sleeping, an incredibly complex nanobot in my brain in order to
steal my brilliant and original ideas and great store of brilliant
jewels of brilliant enlightenment.

These northern Californians are all the same: evil genius nerds who
will stop at nothing to appear wise and masterful. Curse, you, D-Love.
Curse you......(soft sobbing....)
xoxxoxoDA