[pianotech] Question of Protocol; was: but will it split

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sat Dec 27 13:12:55 PST 2008

I'd hate to think that this post do represents the inevitable finale
to my own discontent.  I said what I had to and was done with it.  If
Shawn's direct experience supports his comments, I can't argue with
them, but, despite my temporary frustration, I have to concur with
Messrs.  Love and Anderson (who apparently share a brain...very
ecological) as to the value and remarkable culture of the lists,
organization, and people. No one thinks they're gods.  It just
happens.   Whataya gunna do?

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY