[pianotech] Player Piano Co

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Dec 28 13:29:48 PST 2008

> I've rebuilt players, reproducers, reed organs and nickelodeons for
> years. I haven't ordered from PPCo. for at least 6 years and only rarely
> before that.
>
> Debbie L.

Except for a period in the 90s, I've bought cloth and tubing
from them because it was nicest quality I'd found. I'm out of
touch these days. Who else carries *flexible* double sided
cotton motor cloth that lasts more than a few years in use,
and cotton backed pneumatic cloth. How about tubing and cloth
covered hose that actually has some stretch and flexibility to it?

Ron N