[pianotech] New plate bolt suspension system

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 06:40:44 PST 2008

What are Plate bolts....grin
? Hey the new suspension systems don't need retightening. I just installed the New Mason & Hamlin system in a Stwy D.
?? Hey,?8 bucks a piece buys a very slick piece of machinery. Beautiful top nuts too Ron N. Gorgeous,substantial & easy to adjust with a big allen wrench..
? Piece -O -cake
?And no Worries
??Dale

I'm with Ron on this one. The only time I check the plate bolts/screws is when I'm restringing a piano. I don't tighten all of them, I just check for any that may be loose, which I just snug up to match the others.?
?
Al G?
?