[pianotech] wurlitzer grand action brackets

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Tue Dec 30 15:24:09 PST 2008

Hi Everyone:

I have a customer with a Young Chang grand from those golden years of
growing action brackets, and the action just plain doesn't work at all.
I've done a few of these, and I tried to contact YC through their 888
number, but kept getting a busy signal for several days.  So I did some leg
work and found another number to call.  Since others have had difficulty
getting hold of YC, I think it appropriate to share my success in getting in
touch with them.

The Tech person is Derrick Cornejo.  When I called 310-637-2000 ext 117, he
answered on the second ring.  We got our business done and I should have the
brackets within a week of ordering.

For anyone who might need it, the address is:

Young Chang North America
19060 South Dominguez Hills Drive
Rancho Dominguez, California 90220

Will Truitt