[pianotech] Sustain

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Dec 30 18:42:26 PST 2008

JD

Thanks for your once again fascinating insights into piano technology.

I am curious how you billed for this kind of work. It seems like 16 hours of
very high end work by a world renowned technician should yield an invoice in
the $1-2k range (whatever that comes to in pounds) at least.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802