[pianotech] Blatant Commercialization (was Re: wurzen front punching felt)

Mike Morvan keymaestro at verizon.net
Wed Dec 31 07:36:41 PST 2008

List,
    Even if Jurgen was not a wonderful person, excellent technician and
resource for the trade, those comments were not warranted, were cruel and
unprofessional.  The "Blatant Commercialization" is vital to this list. A
lot of people do it, and technicians who are dedicated to themselves, the
trade and their clients rely on it to keep up to date on new products,
procedures and services. That's what these forums are all about. We all have
feelings and opinions about many aspects of our profession, but apparently
all of us are not able to contain them or express them diplomatically.
    By the way have I mentioned that we are making custom buttons,
soundboard and rib cauls on our CNC Machine for the trade. Ooops I hope that
was not to Blatant. Mike

Blackstone Valley piano
Michael A. Morvan
76 Sutton Street