[pianotech] Blatant Commercialization (was Re: wurzen front punching felt)

Mike Morvan keymaestro at verizon.net
Wed Dec 31 09:00:42 PST 2008

Dale,
    Thanks, we will continue our self promotion (when it fits). Your right about WNG, their new hard anodized aluminum capstans and keypins are the best thing since sliced bread, I can't speak for the plate suspension system, but I'll take your word for it, you've certainly paid your dues. Send us some sunshine, it's snowing like crazy here. Cheers, Mike