how to politely ask for a raise

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Tue Feb 5 19:32:50 MST 2008

It's a church, give them a discount and increase everyone else's rates.
Boost their fees in a few years when you raise your overall rates.

I have a sliding scale, as I'm sure many have. The last of my $20 tunings
passed on a few years ago leaving only one @ $25 (a tuners daughter
in her 80's who gave me many of her father's tools many years ago).
These are elderly musicians on Social Security where tuning is a luxury.

Don't forget the Greatest Generation.

But don't mistake need for squandering to leave a bundle to their heirs...
hopefully you can recognize the difference.  ;-)
--

Regards,

Jon Page