woodworking magazines

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Feb 11 13:30:31 MST 2008

I've always like Find Woodworking.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Clark Sprague
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 12:00 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: woodworking magazines

Hello, all.  I have a question for anyone, in general.  I get all this junk
mail, and periodically I sort through it.  So yesterday was the day, and in
the pile, I found subscription offers for 2 woodworking magazines.
    I currently subscribe to Woodsmith.  The others were Fine Woodworking,
and Popular Woodworking.  Which makes me wonder about the opinions of you
all on which ones you think are the most beneficial?  Any recommendations?
Clark A. Sprague, RPT