Clicking Keys in Cable Nelson spinet

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Tue Jan 1 22:18:36 MST 2008

Julia,
Teflon is good stuff around pianos and will rarely do harm. Although it may not solve your problem, it cost nothing (almost) to try. Why don't you like it?
If something is clicking, something is loose. Or, something is colliding. You just have to play detective. The fork in the key, the grommet in fork, the sticker in the flange, the knee bones connected to the thigh bone.
Keep the faith,
Fenton