pictures in email

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Wed Jan 2 06:19:39 MST 2008

Marcel Carey wrote:
> Hi Marshall,
>
> Your problem is that your email format is probably set to plain text. This is the desired format for this list, but if you want to imbed a picture, you have to change the email setting to HTML. In your email program's menu, go to format and then click on HTML. After that, you should get the correct menu to insert a picture.

Marcel, thank you for the explanation. Also,
thank you for stating that 'plain text' is the
preferred format for PTG mailing lists. The ECC
tries its best to get any pictures that want to
be shared sent to

files at ptg.org

The reason for this is 2-fold:
- There is a size limit on what is acceptable
for the lists to receive without moderator approval
- The people receiving the Digest. I believe it
tends to get 'muddy' if any replies include the
embedded pic.

I personally have started experimenting with
reading this particular list from the archives.
I'm almost to the point of using that as the
preferred method. It will do wonders to cleaning
up my in-box.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)