Ebony finish

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed Jan 2 09:46:09 MST 2008

Carlos Ralon wrote:
> David had a good answer. I vote him for "Arbitrator Excellant" to settle
> more stuff.  Maybe David needs ot enter the Iowa thing-a-mabob and solve
> the important stuff.
> Happy New Year
> Carlos Ralon, RPT

We don't need any more people here.  Two more candidates/surrogates on
campus today. (We've had all of them)  Friday we ship all the
politicians to NH and get back to being a fly-over state and not
constantly being bombarded (via TV/phone/internet) with promises of all
things to all people, but all the while knowing that the actuality is
robbing Peter to pay Paul, just to get Paul's vote.

Why isn't there a NONE-OF-THE-ABOVE option?

And now, back to bulk tuning....
(obligatory piano content)

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076