cleaning action stack

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Fri Jan 4 07:01:42 MST 2008

Well,  same here.  Except my Dad just delivered a couple of sections of bowling alley to me at Christmastime.  The size is great for action work.  Plenty of room for the key frame, action stack behind, place for tools/supplies as well, both on the side and still some room at the front/back.  I've not had a chance to strip off the wax, etc. yet, but am planning on refinishing these sections when I get one of those things, what are they called, "roundtoits"?

William R. Monroe