cleaning action stack

Prof. Euphonious Thump lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 12:31:29 MST 2008

Not meaning to gloat, David, but this was my
suggestion.
Spray with "Purple Power" "Super Clean" or whatever
ultra-string soap they sell in yoour parts ( from auto
part, auto paint or big-box retailers -wearing
g;loves, goggles and carbon-filter mask ) ) rub with
nylon or brass brush, or no-scratch cleaning pad,
rinse, dry with paper towels.
Works great on lots of filthy piano parts, including
keyframes, etc..
     Thump