Titebond Trim and Molding glue for bushings....

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jan 4 15:09:41 MST 2008

Whomever puts new key bushings in 50 years from now will cuss you. Or at
least I would if it were me. Yes Titebond softens with water, but it simply
does not come off nice and clean like hot hide glue. Why not just use hot
hide? As the Titebond takes longer to dry, you might get too much glue
penetration into the felt. I hate white glue on bushings....

Terry Farrell