business plan

William Benjamin pianoboutique at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 12:51:42 MST 2008

Daniel,

When I taught business at the Piano Hospital, I learned that in order for Rehab to fund a graduate they had to have a business plan.   Also that every state had different guidelines for there desired business plans.

I wrote to many states and got there guidelines for Business Plans and compiled one master list of guidelines that were required.   I wrote many plans and it did turn out to be fun.

After that when I left Washington I came to Florida .   I wrote a business plan to Rehab to see what assistance they could give me.   They liked my plan and in fact opted it for a standard, as I was told, to all the rehab centers in Florida.

I am being real brave here offering this information, :  still if you want to contact me, I will share my business plan for a starting point.

William Benjamin

PIANO BOUTIQUE
William Benjamin
The tuner alone,