Great seminar today with David Andersen

Gary Telleen gary at telleenpiano.com
Sat Jan 5 22:17:01 MST 2008

Today Arizona technicians had the privilege of spending an entire day
under the instruction of David Andersen at the Arizona State Seminar.  A
big thank you goes out to David for his inspiring and motivational
teaching.  I highly encourage all of you to make it a point to attend
his classes this summer in Anaheim.  Davids passion and love for the our
craft is contagious.

David, on behalf of the Phoenix Chapter I would thank you for taking
this time out of your busy schedule and making the trip over to Phoenix.

Gary Telleen