Allen & Sons

azpianotuner at aim.com azpianotuner at aim.com
Sat Jan 5 22:22:23 MST 2008

This week I tuned a studio piano with the name Allen & Sons on the fall board. There was no name on the plate or anywhere else and it had? S/N?154063??stamped? on the back (top of bass side). Could not find this in the Pierce piano book. Anyone know of this piano? It did not look to be more that about 20 -30 years old and was in good condition. I assume it might be a stencil piano but am not sure who the manufacture may have been. Anyone on this list know?

Pete Coleman
Tempe,AZ