Being called out on stage

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Jan 6 19:52:12 MST 2008

It was an electrical device, made with a transformer to lower the voltage, and I think a rectifier to make the voltage DC.
Contact was made to complete the circuit using the pin. The resistance heated up the pin, and 'burnt' off the verdigree.
Or in most cases just heated up the pin enough to shrink the felt, and loosen the pin.
The circuitry, is probably in an old journal.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca