replacing key bushings

Prof. Euphonious Thump lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 17:00:26 MST 2008

Yes. But I've found that it works much better than the
supply-house stuff. And is available at all craft and
fabric stores, and also comes in an "extra-thick"
version.
     Dangers: PVC is associated with a  cancer risk (
how severe, I don't know ) but I personally wouldn't
worry, unless you used gobs of it , all day long,
every day, without gloves , and inhaleda  lot of the
virtually non-existent "fumes".
      As I used to, when I restored player pianos
every day--covering bellows - and developed a  real
aversion to the "smell" of it ( generally, a sign that
you've "had enough" exposure to something--that, and
the taste of it in your mouth. )

Thump