NW Technicians in the news

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Jan 8 22:43:50 MST 2008

>> “There are 30 steps to restringing,” Snyder explained.
>>
>> EXPLAINED?????? Is this a retired teacher, government employee, or
>> Microsoft tech support guy? Gotta be my favorite.
>>
>> Otherwise, a really fun project. Just needs a better reporter.
>> Ron N
>
> He probably meant Yamaha's 32 Steps to regulation.
>
> --Cy--

That HAS to be it, or possibly the smallest Giuga number, or
maybe the sum of the square of the first four integers. Oh
yea, he probably had in mind the number of edges on a
dodecahedron, or the atomic number of zinc. Yea, that surely
must be it, or maybe it was a half hour till Wapner, or he was
looking for change from a buck for a $0.70 purchase. It's a
complete mystery! I'm quite sure he couldn't possibly have had
in mind anything remotely resembling what he said, and just
didn't elaborate, or if he did, it wasn't reported. That
couldn't possibly be, so we can forget that right away. Maybe
he Reeeeeally meant the number of casters he replaced last
century. Yea, that's probably it - or the number of toes on a
set of triplets.

Get a grip, man.
Ron N