NW Technicians in the news

Dave Davis dave at davispiano.com
Wed Jan 9 07:37:35 MST 2008

No, the back assembly is your ordinary, everyday, run of the mill old upright. I have more photos on my other computer, but it's in the shop for a few days. The custom casework was created in 1919, by the same fellow that decorated the inside of the lodge. The inside of the lodge has the same theme.

Dave Davis, RPT