Broadwood And Sons questions

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Jan 9 14:31:36 MST 2008

Watch it on the dampers. I seem to recollect, that the grain of the damper
is different for proper damping.
That was one of the things I always hated about the sound, was the after
ring.
I have had no problem taking them to A440.
There was a couple of German ones, that ended up not bad sounding pianos.

John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca