PACE Books From PTG Store vs. CD Printouts (Jim Moy)

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 15:39:11 MST 2008

At 03:41 PM 1/8/2008, Jim Moy wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>I've printed out some of the PACE lessons from my PTG Journal on CD.
>The images are low-resolution, so much so that I can't read the names
>of parts or tools.  Can anyone tell me whether I'll get higher quality
>images if I order the books from the PTG store?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jim Moy
>Associate - Fort Collins, Colorado

Jim,

The resolution in the PACE books is not wonderful - but the names of
the parts and tools are legible, if a bit fuzzy.

The PACE books from the PTG store are in the process of being
reprinted. The Vertical Regulation and the Repairs books have been
revised - the new Repairs book is being printed now. The Grand
Regulation book revision is started. The graphics work for these
reprints is being done by a professional - so he is getting the best
resolution possible, probably superior to that on the CDs. Some of
the material in the Repairs book has also been updated - those
original PACE articles are over ten years old, and some of the
information about tools is incomplete or obsolete. Some additional
techniques have been included, and some of the instructions have been
clarified. There are some clearer pictures. So that's another good
reason to get those books from the Home Office - at least the Repairs volume.

Israel Stein