Steinway D specs

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:01:20 MST 2008

I'm going to be restringing a steinway D today, and I'm also replacing the worn hammers. But I forgot to measure the keybed to the bottom of the bass, tenor and treble strings for regulation in my shop, *before* I removed all the strings!

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could furnish me, in inches, these measurements. Thanks!

Terry Peterson