Baldwin SF-10

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Thu Jan 10 17:15:24 MST 2008

"Also, it's helpful when a poster's name appears somewhere in
the message - either in the E-mail address, or the signature,
so everyone will know who they're talking to (or more
correctly, to whom they're talking)."

Well I wouldn't worry about being THAT correct, Ron.   Someone once
criticised Churchill for ending a sentence with a preposition, and Churchill
replied "That is the sort of arrant pedantry up with which we shall not
put".

Best,

David.