action storage

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Jan 10 17:33:02 MST 2008

There is a pretty great article on that very topic in this month's
Journal... it's actually a cart, with sufficient room on each for one
piano's pieces/parts. Takes much less floor space that way, and it's mobile
to boot...

Paul Bruesch
Associate member of the Piano Technician's Guild
Presently residing in Stillwater, Minnesota, USA and tuning around these
here parts