S&S D plate

Shawn Brock shawn_brock at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 18:22:43 MST 2008

Hi Bob,
not much of a story to go with this one...  I just know where a nice D is that someone wants to get rid of.  The only problem is the cracked plate...  Always a catch some where.  I would love to have it, and the price is good, but it probably aint going to happen.  I do believe that the plate could be repaired, but it would be hard to  find a buyer for it.  I don't know that I would want to get involved with something like that any how.