voice of experience

Anne Acker a.acker at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 20:32:23 MST 2008

It helps to know they are a clock collector ahead of time, and what type.....

I tuned a 4'8'8'16' harpsichord for a woman today who is a cuckoo clock collector...which I didn't know before..  They were staggered to go off, and also on the quarter hours....  You can either deal with it, or go quite mad!

So, I tuned through it, and fixed all the little problems.  The fact that she lives 7 hours away helped focus the ears.   I'm just back from a work foray into South Carolina and southwestern Virginia.

AA