Tuning pin bushings

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 21:57:56 MST 2008

Lorenzo,
You might be surprised how the bushings will accept a larger pin, particularly if they are in the plate webbing hole. You might try some and see it they hold up without splitting out.   Someone recommended soaking them in a solution (maybe it was pin driving fluid).  I have drilled them out a little once they were in the plate.
But they have to be fitting the plate nice and tight or they'll just spin.

Bob Hull