Voice of Experience

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Jan 11 04:33:43 MST 2008

William R. Monroe wrote:
> 12:00pm
>
> They all go off when you arrive, and at the 1hr mark, when you're really
> nit-picking, the single banger will be more tolerable.
>
> Man, I've had that thought many times before.
>
> William R. Monroe
>

>     When tuning for a clock collector, schedule the appointment for 1
>     o'clock.
>     Ed Sutton

Thanks for the thread, folks.  Thus inspired, I finally got around to
the fine adjustment of the my grandfather clock. - evening out the tick.
(I'd retrofitted a new movement into it, some time ago)  Now _I_ have a
clock which gongs every 1/4 hour.   Next thing, I might even get my
cuckoo clock running (also w/1/4hr quail)

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076