Need Heintzman Co. phone number

ibetuner ibetuner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 11 23:05:40 MST 2008

Ron and others:

Ron's phone number info for Heintzmann is correct as confirmed by several
technicians. The number for Heintzmann, as I found out, is listed on the PTG
website...duh...why didn't I think of that...looked in the PTG directory but
not on the website.

Thanks to all for the quick info. My client will be happy...that's the
objective.

Wayne