Fwd: Public Domain Books

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 07:31:11 MST 2008

Something I've used for several years is Tiny URL. When you get one of those
ridiculously long URL's, simply copy it, open up the program, paste it in
and it creates a shorter URL. It's kind of ironic that the link to that site
is a LONG one but I made a Tiny URL out of it also.

http://websearch.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=websearch&zu=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2F

*http://tinyurl.com/32cf3

*
Avery Todd