flange bushing

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jan 13 06:25:40 MST 2008

John - yes, that's the theory. That being said, early in my career I
attended a class on rebushing and pinning given by Joel Rappaport (I think)
and he used the Renner pre-glued cloth. I tried it on my first bushing job
and liked it so much that I have never used anything else. So either it is
the best stuff since sliced bread, or I have simply been missing utopia!

Renner pre-glued bushing cloth and those three-foot-or-so lengths of pin
with an end file-modified for reaming is an excellent repinning/rebushing
system, IMHO.

Terry Farrell