Pneumatic tuning pin driver for sale?

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 07:36:46 MST 2008

 What he said.

Alan Eder

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrell <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com>
To: Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>
Sent: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 4:47 am
Subject: Re: Pneumatic tuning pin driver for sale?

I?read the comments regarding flattening pin tops and
less control with palm nailer. Guess everyone's experience is?different. I
love my Danair palm nailer. I would never go back to the sledge. I have not ever
noticed flattening pin tops, and I feel like I have total control. I find air
pressure has a lot to do with controllability. With ideal air pressure, I can
get the nailer to give me (or rather the tuning pin) single moderate blows on
demand.

?

But sorry, I won't ever part with mine!

?