Accepting credit cards

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:07:52 MST 2008

I looked into accepting credit cards many times. One of the problems with being able to accept credit cards is that you must pay a minimum monthly fee. For those of you who would like to give it a try without paying a monthly fee, check into PayPal. You can sign up with PayPal to accept credit cards without paying a monthly fee. Here is how it works. You send your client an email invoice. They pay the invoice using their credit card. You can have the money (less the commission) transferred right into you checking account. within 3 working days. It's as simple as that.

Al Guecia
Allied PianoCraft
PO Box 1549
High Point, NC 27261