Accepting credit cards

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 18:49:54 MST 2008

How to accept Credit Cards. I use First National Merchant Solutions and they have DIALPAY. I call an 800 number, enter my authorization number, the customer's credit card number and expiration date, the house number and zip code, and the amount of the sale. In just 30 seconds the process is completed, and a few days later the money is in my checking account. The cost is about $35 per month, which includes processing fees.

For all my tunings, I have a invoice form, which is used for cash and checks and cc sales. I included a line for the cc number and exp. date. I have the customer sign the form, and they receive a copy of it.

First National Merchant had a booth at the convention this summer. (It was in the hotel lobby).

Other list members use paypal and other other companies, but the process is all about the same.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of