New piano financing

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 14 20:49:53 MST 2008

There are a number, but Allegro Acceptance is the
easiest to start with.  Most of the others told
me not to call them until I'd grossed 1 million in sale in 1 year.

That said, most customers will get better
financing from their own bank.  Yes, financing
specifically for pianos.  All my financed
high-end pianos were local bank financed.  The
Piano Book Supplement by Fine is what the
underwriter likes to see.  They prefer several
sources but Ancott stopped publishing.  Most
pianos are a better, although less fungible, asset than luxury cars.

Andrew Anderson, Artisan Piano Laredo TX