glue for hammers

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Tue Jan 15 12:59:33 MST 2008

Tom Levings, our Portland, Oregon Chapter President and the man in charge of our Pacific Northwest Conference: www.pnwcptg.org was hanging a set with Titebond Wood Trim and Molding glue when stopped by his place the other day--he was delighted with it.

A couple of days later, I was at the Piano Hospital, experimenting with some new tools from Ed Sutton and we used the Trim and Molding glue. The tools and the glue both worked wonderfully--Thank you, Ed!
Diane

>From Les Barttlett:
Some of us just don't like hide glue. No "good reason"- but there's no good
reason to like apple pie either. So we will search till we find a
reasonable substitute........
les bartlett

_____