kawai K-18 vs. K2

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Wed Jan 16 08:46:51 MST 2008

William,

Your question isn't really clear to me, because I'm not sure what you mean
by 'geometrically.'  In the Millennium III action the overall leverages are
the same as the older action, but small dimensional and textural changes
were made to improve control and speed of repetition, plus reduced mass
overall.

Don Mannino